What's New- Search function has added in add friends.
- Enhanced information sharing with facebook.
- Enhanced UI and usability.
- Minor bugs are fixed.
App Description"QPal is a dynamic social Q&A service that is based on your trusted friend network.
When you have a question, QPal helps you get the answer in real time from trusted sources. If your friends don’t have the answer, they can forward it to their friends. It helps you find the RIGHT PERSON to ask. Based on 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon', the person you need is sure to be found no further than inside your friends' network. It’s a brilliant way to get reliable answers, stay connected with your friends, and find new ones!"
- Ask questions to get answers from your friends
- Write answers to share your knowledge with friends
- You can ask questions with keywords to make it easy to find someone to answer the question.
- Forward questions to your friends to get more friends’ answers
- If you like answers, give them Aha!s and you can find them easily in your Aha! history.
- You can post your questions on your Facebook wall and get answers from your Facebook friends.
- Decision-making advice: Ladies, for Halloween costumes: funny, scary, or sexy?
- Human-oriented questions: My mom needs a new smartphone. Any suggestions, she's on Verizon and leaning iPhone, but I'm worried screen will be too small and the lack of keyboard?
- Local Tips: What is the best professional photo lab in San Francisco?
- Networking: Anyone know of an operation job in the wine business? My friend is looking and he'd be a killer asset.
* Thank you for using QPal!
Please send an email to email@example.com if you meet any problem while using QPal.
You can also give us any other kind of feedback through the same email address.
Please note that your feedback may not be responded to if you leave it only in the review page.
August 24, 2012 New version 1.1
July 07, 2012 Initial Release