Release built for synchronization with 8.1.2 iPad operating system.
Perfect 30+ Unique Types of Pushups
* Browse over two dozen takes on the standard pushup, including
modified moves, like the corkscrew, spiderman, and judo pushups
* Explore each exercise in action from multiple angles simultaneously
using the incredible detailed frame-by-frame animations
* Master the mechanics with expert insights and exclusive trainer's
tips designed to maximize every rep
* Power up the pushup with Swiss balls, suspension straps, weight
plates, Bosu balls, and more
* Unlock the power of specialty pushups to hit targeted fitness goals,
like carving your core or ironing out your posture
* NEW: Log your sets, monitor your progress, and see your improvements from week to week.
The Men's Health Pushup Challenge blasts your upper-body with over
30 awesome variations of the classic pushup. From start to finish,
this pushup spectrum is a merciless muscle test as each evolution
becomes more difficult—conquering it requires an adaptive training
approach that goes way beyond cookie-cutter rep-counting programs.
As the most comprehensive pushup training app ever designed for the
iPad, the Men's Health Pushup Challenge is the only program powerful
enough to help both pushup pups and pushup pros score more on the
floor. Exclusive interactive training tools reveal the secrets of flawless
form for even the most extreme pushups. Then master each move
with breakthrough drills to build the size, stability, and endurance
necessary to take your ground game to the next level.
Train with Challenges for Rapid Results.
* Choose from eight cutting-edge drills, like Countdown to Chaos, 3
Minutes of Hell, and The Ladder
* Create a dynamic regimen to avoid plateaus, beat boredom, and
even speed fat loss
* Break your personal record (whether you can already do 100 reps,
or just one, there's a routine for you)
Discover the Difference Versus the Competition
* Exhaustive instructions and interactive tools expose other apps as
little more than glorified spreadsheets
* Emphasis on performing the reps that count, rather than just
counting reps, for sustained gains
* Multiple pre-pushup positions help absolute beginners get off the
ground and working up to the classic
* Suite of Challenges adapts with your goals and can be easily weaved
into your workouts, unlike perishable rep schedules
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- February 07, 2015 New version 3.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.2
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.1
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 14, 2012 New version 3.0
- July 04, 2012 Initial release