What's NewOptimization and bug fixes. Improved user experience.
App Description-----Free until 1st May!-----
From the creators of The Adventures of Don Quixote (iPad App of the week in May 2012 and number 1 in Spain and across Latin America) and A Midsummer Night’s Dream comes Frankenstein.
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein as you have never seen before.
Share in the ambitious of Dr Victor Frankenstein as he discovers the ability to give life, only to regret creating a Monster. Empathize with the tragic fate of the Monster as he's shunned by society and forced to threaten his creator. In this app you will enjoy fabulous illustrations, stunning music and an elegant interface. As you read you will be faced with some difficult challenges of your own, if you too want to create your own monster.
Not suitable for the youngest readers but ideal for older children and adults. Suggested minimum age of 12.
The excellent quality of the narrations makes this an ideal method to improve and practice your English or Spanish.
Some of the features:
• Choice of language for text and narration: English or Spanish
• Very cool recorder to narrate your own personalised version
• Browser to jump easily between scenes
• Interactions and games with varying degrees of difficulty
• Fully integrated with popular social networks
• Compatible with the New iPad and in full retina quality
• Rich illustrations presented in a cinematic style.
• Superb narrations by leading voice actors.
• Engaging original musical score.
• Text is presented on parchments that can easily be displayed or hidden.
• Original text closely based on the original but adapted to around 30 minutes of reading time.
• Very challenging puzzles and riddles requiring logic reasoning.
• Search for 30 pieces of the Monster scattered throughout the story.
Produced under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture and the Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes.
★★★★★ What was said about The Adventures of Don Quixote: ★★★★★
• El Ojo Crítico, RNE: “Very complete”
• Abc.es Cultura: “Magical combination”
• Applesfera: “...totally interactive drawings”...”we just have to wait and see what exciting products are coming next.”
• Finanzas. com: “A story with capital letters.”
• La Vanguardia.com - Ocio: “It’s a perfect way for children to drawn to classic literature without being put off.”
• Marketingdirecto.com: “...we already spoke about the great potential of The Adventures of Don Quixote, today it has become a reality with Apple.”
• EsRadio: “What’s really great is that with every read the child discovers new things”.
• Yo Dona: “...an app that fills a void in terms of classic literature for children.”
• Waywerless: Don Quixote arrived to the iPad… and conquered it in three days.
• Kirkus Review: Both Calero’s comical caricatures and the incidental graphics are richly detailed and elaborately designed.
• Antena 3 TV NOTICIAS- Great literature works are adapted to children using new technologies.
November 12, 2013 New version 1.6
October 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
September 29, 2013 New version 1.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4
July 02, 2012 Initial Release