1. Fixed bug: favorites button no longer working
2. Update to latest iOS version. Includes:
- Update of all 3rd party libraries (Parse, GoogleAd, Flurry, PB..)
3. Issue with different font sizes
New year, new you! Dukan Diet Lite provides dozens of dukan "attack phase" recipes to help you lose weight and to keep it off. Upgrade to the Pro version to unlock all of the diet phases!
"This is not just the best app I have ever come cross but this is the most comprehensive directory of amazing, interesting, fruitful, exciting dukan recipes I have ever come across. I would of paid 100 pounds for this had I know the contents before purchasing. I can tell LOADS of work has gone into this and you are sharing some amazing energy for little. Well well done. Thank you so much."
- Michael Todd, Director of the UKH Gro
"I love this app! So many recipes!"
- Serge Gobachev
"Lost two lbs in four days!"
- Andrea Ward
"Awesome dishes. Even my super picky boyfriend loves them!"
- Aja Chism
"I bought this app and it's amazing! Just reading the recipes is getting me hungry, yum. It's easy to follow and I'm gonna try one of the beef recipes for lunch. Thnx! I Love it :)"
- Jasmine Ogana
The only thing that matters when it comes to diet plans is if it works!
Based on over 20 years of research the Dukan Diet is one of the most popular books and diet plans in France. It is a protein-based diet designed by French nutritionist and dietician, Pierre Dukan.
The diet consists of 4 phases: attack, cruise, consolidation, and stabilization.
The attack phase is designed to enable dieters to rapidly lose 2 to 3 kilograms (4.4 to 6.6 lb) in 2–7 days by kick-starting their metabolism. Dieters are allowed to eat as much as they want of 72 protein-rich foods.
The cruise phase is designed to allow dieters to more gradually achieve the weight they aim for by eating protein-rich foods with the addition of 28 specific vegetables.
The consolidation phase is designed to help in preventing any future massive weight gain. During this phase, fruit, bread, cheese and starchy foods are reintroduced into a normal diet, leaving two celebratory meals a week as directed by the plan.
Finally, in the stabilization phase, dieters can essentially eat whatever they want without gaining weight by following a few lifestyle rules: protein day once a week, eating oat bran every day and making a fitness commitment to "take the stairs". Dieters should follow this last phase for the rest of their life to avoid regaining weight.
- Features an elegant and intuitive interface
- Over 50 dukan food recipes
- Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
- Star your favorites for easy reference
- Filter menu to sort
- Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download Dukan Diet Free and start feeling healthier today!
- June 30, 2012 Initial release
- July 04, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 29, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.3
- October 01, 2012 New version 1.4
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.5
- May 02, 2014 New version 1.6
- January 10, 2016 New version 2.3