What's New- Fixed a bug where it would crash on the iPad 1
- Improved functionality of Postcard Mode
- General improvements
App Description4 Stars - teaches left and right! - Best Apps for Kids
"develops focus, concentration, and quick reactions." - i Heart this App
"Mrs Judd has taught young children for 25 years ... She has designed the games so that you are encouraged to do the games in the traditional way and not just on the computer" -Children's Web Magazine
"Learn left and right directionality while training a pointer puppy in the park, or guiding a young surfer at the beach. Encourages social skills of leadership, cooperation, and following directions by modeling the fun of turn-taking.
- Friendly 3-D Pup and Surfer model cooperative turn-taking
- Beautiful collage backgrounds of textural cork, vinyl, terry cloth, tempura and stitchery.
- Patient pace gives young learners time to consider "left" or "right" response
- Then player's use quick reflexes for catching such items as flying frisbees, pop-up dragons, or regal princesses in our rethink of pretend "hide & seek".
- Characters model self encouragement and self affirmation
- Auditory, Visual, Symbolic, & Written clues are designed to empower young players
- Gentle music, chirping birds, and lulling waves enhance thoughtful environments.
- Offers practice discriminating speech sounds from other auditory sounds
- Charming outdoor park and beach themes encourage childhood active play
- Whimsical puppy-powered fruit cart offers surprise and healthy treats.
- A reset setting offers players a whole new start for their collections if desired.
February 22, 2013 New version 1.3
February 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 01, 2013 New version 1.2
November 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 29, 2012 Initial Release