Eco is a very happy girl, but she doesn’t need lots of toys or pretty clothes to feel happy. Eco is very happy because she knows how to enjoy the simple things in life.
In this story illustrated and written by Pilar Leandro, Eco shows us all the things she likes us to do. We will play fun games with her, dress her up, make nut shells float and sail them together, give her funny hair styles with bubble bath foam and make shapes out of the clouds.
The purpose of this story is to encourage children to use their imagination and to be creative, so that they don’t just see an empty nut shell, but the ship of a fearless pirate or intrepid explorer.
• Several interactive elements and mini games.
• Full colour illustrations.
• Full text narration.
• Original music and sound effects.
• Three different ways to read the book, “Read to me” and “I will read”
• Suitable for children aged 3 and above.
- November 16, 2012 Initial release