Quick view sub details layer added.
**Please kindly rate this application**
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
You can pinch zoom and select each element to view their properties.
Swipe with two fingers to view next element details, in details screen.
Touch drag on individual element to view Quick details.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
any suggesions please mail us at : [email protected]
- June 26, 2012 Initial release
- July 25, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- December 04, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- January 18, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- April 20, 2013 New version 1.0.7
- September 08, 2013 New version 1.0.8
- October 12, 2013 New version 1.0.9
- November 22, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- January 24, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- March 23, 2014 New version 1.1.3