What's NewA major update! Now optimized for both iOS 7 and iOS 6. This will also be the last version that supports iOS 5.
• Long tap on the map to quickly create a pin
• Improved search interface, faster downloads
• Indicator of GPS availability for each maplet
• GPS is automatically activated when opening a map, but you can still manually deactivate it to save battery.
• Open locations in either Maps or Google Maps, including your pins!
• Export a pin or path to GPX
• Twitter news feed in app-info view
App DescriptionUnlimited downloads of offline maps of every kind for New Zealand, including metro, parks, hiking trails, cycling routes, ski resort maps, and more!
Once downloaded these maps are available at an instant and doesn't require an internet connection. Many maps are also GPS-tagged, allowing you to locate yourself while traveling, biking or hiking.
If you need more than just maps for New Zealand, check out our full Maplets app which has access to over 10,000 maps worldwide!
F E A T U R E S
NEW! Add notes to any map:
– Add a pin to mark a meeting point, draw a line to measure a distance or add a path sketch a route
– Undo/redo and editing capabilities
• Every map download is free, with a continually updated source of maps.
• High Resolution and Fast – Much faster than viewing the equivalent PDFs on iPhones and iPads
• Once maps are downloaded, they are stored on the device for quick access even if you have slow or no internet connection at the location.
• GPS location for supported maps (see website for complete list)
• Organize your maps into folders
• Notification of new map updates
• Hotlinks to get up-to-date information such as weather, snow report. Requires live internet connection.
Please visit http://www.mobilemaplets.com/places to see a list of all available maps. If a particular map in your area is not available, you can simply request it from within the app or send an email to email@example.com
August 06, 2014 New version 3.5
August 23, 2013 New version 2.2
November 21, 2012 New version 2.0
August 31, 2012 Initial Release