- Fix bug
* Compatible with iOS 7/iPhone 5S/5C/5 *
* The Best Translation App *
• Secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Reference/Business categories in 109 countries
• Winner of the Taiwan Excellence Award 2012
• Winner of the Outstanding IT Products Award 2011
• Over one million users worldwide
* Product Overview *
Point the iPhone’s or the new iPad’s camera at any word and Worldictionary will instantly define and translate it. No need to manually type words or take pictures. This app will be your indispensable travel tool primed to give you translation on-the-go.
* Demo Videos *
* Product Details *
Instant View & Translate
• The instant 'View and Translate' feature allows you to get instant translation simply by pointing your iPhone’s camera at a word you want to look up.
• Worldictionary recognizes and translates amongst multiple languages, ranging from Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Slovak and Romanian. No need to type a word to look it up!
• You can also select an image from your iPhone to get the translation immediately without typing words in.
Detailed & Full Sentence Translation
• To proceed with looking up additional words or knowing more about the usage of particular words, you can first take a snap of the text and then focus on the words one by one and look them up.
• Provides full sentence translation and pronunciation.
• The 'Advance Search' function lets you search through Google, Wikipedia and YouTube to expand your search.
Smart & Helpful Functions
• Save your search records automatically. You can even build your own word database to increase translation efficiency.
• You can also manually enter and translate words.
• Provides an anti-shake function for better image quality.
* Customers’ Reviews *
• Brilliant app! - Thanks for developing such a handy tool. I have already used it to translate menu items and will definitely use it on my first trip abroad. Well worth the price. (Apr 22, 2012 by lht61ha)
• Amazing app for a phone! - Very easy to use translator app that works brilliantly with text. All the various functions, including recognizing words and translating from text, are very useful. 5 star. (Apr 22, 2012 by Simon Medlicott)
• Worldictionary, one of the most revolutionary iPhone app ideas. (Mar 20, 2012 by Sven Luiv)
* Compatibility Details *
• Compatible with iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS and iPad 2/the new iPad
• Not recommended for iPhone 3G/iPod touch 4th Generation, due to the camera's inability to auto-focus.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- September 20, 2014 New version 4.5.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 4.6.0
- March 28, 2015 New version 4.7.0
- May 05, 2015 New version 4.7.1
- June 16, 2015 New version 4.7.2
- August 08, 2015 New version 4.7.3