Inspired by Simon Scarrow’s Roman adventure novels, "Cato and Macro’s Roman Combat" is a fun and engaging application that
simulates hand-to-hand combat in the style of Roman warrior battles.
To start fighting just pick your weapon and perform a swinging motion
with your hand. It features seven different weapons: gladius, punch, kick, javelin, shield, sword, whip. Press the "COMBAT" button on the weapon's screen to boost your fighting effectiveness. The application also tracks the number of hits and based on that information assigns you a Roman soldier's rank. Fight against a friend and compare your scores.
- 7 weapon modes: gladius, punch, kick, javelin, shield, sword, whip
- Different sound effects for each weapon
- Combat mode for improved effectiveness
- Statistics tracking
- 4 Roman soldier ranks based on your statistics
- June 23, 2012 Initial release