- Improved list items allow for line wrapping and greater flexibility
- Updated privacy options allow users to contribute content for re-sharing
- All premium themes are now free for everyone!
- 16 all-new sidebar and logo slide layouts!
Haiku Deck makes it a snap to create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes “New and Noteworthy” and“What’s Hot” lists!
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
* NEW! Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Edit your Haiku Decks online, or create online and present from your iPhone or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
* Instant access to the week’s best Haiku Decks for inspiration anytime, anywhere
* Integrated language support for English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified)
Create on iPad
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts millions of free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos plus premium stock photography from Getty Images at your fingertips.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use iPad touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Improved performance for faster loading and browsing
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
- March 18, 2015 New version 3.4
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.3.6
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.3.5
- December 03, 2014 New version 3.3.2
- November 20, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.3
- September 24, 2014 New version 3.2
- August 15, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.1
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.0.5
- May 14, 2014 New version 3.0.4
- April 18, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- April 02, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- February 25, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- February 14, 2014 New version 3.0
- January 27, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- January 10, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- January 03, 2014 New version 2.4
- December 03, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.3
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.2
- August 01, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- June 04, 2013 New version 2.1
- March 09, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- March 07, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.3.2
- October 11, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 29, 2012 Initial release