New! Haiku Deck Classroom!
This release supports the new Haiku Deck Classroom, which allows participating educators to extend the features of Haiku Deck Pro to their students. Learn more about Haiku Deck Classroom at www.haikudeck.com/getclassroom. With Haiku Deck Classroom accounts, the educator and students get the features of Haiku Deck Pro (the ability to create unlimited decks, the ability to download decks for offline viewing and printing, the ability to make decks private, and the ability to embed YouTube videos). Students who are invited by an educator to Classroom may add decks to the Haiku Deck Classroom Gallery directly from Haiku Deck for iPad and iPhone.
Haiku Deck makes it a snap to create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes “New and Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” lists!
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
Create, Edit, View any time, anywhere.
* Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Create and edit your Haiku Decks on the Web, iPhone, or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
Beautiful Presentations 10x Faster and 10x Easier
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts over 40 million free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos at your fingertips or add your own images from your camera roll.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Create, Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Create decks on your iPhone!
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
Pro features are now available such as:
* Editable export to PowerPoint & Keynote
* Beautiful PDF download for print-outs
* Control privacy settings
* Unlimited cloud storage
* Personalize Haiku Deck with your own branding
Subscribe to Haiku Deck Pro by tapping 'Get Pro' inside the app!
Subscription price varies based on your chosen renewal period, your country, and eligibility for educational pricing. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription automatically renews each renewal period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same duration to ensure no lapse in service. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- August 29, 2012 Initial release
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.3
- October 11, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.3.2
- March 07, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 09, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- June 04, 2013 New version 2.1
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- August 01, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.2
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.3
- December 03, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- January 03, 2014 New version 2.4
- January 10, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- January 27, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- February 14, 2014 New version 3.0
- February 25, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- April 02, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- April 18, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- May 14, 2014 New version 3.0.4
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.0.5
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.1
- August 15, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- September 24, 2014 New version 3.2
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- December 03, 2014 New version 3.3.2
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.3.5
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.3.6
- March 18, 2015 New version 3.4
- May 23, 2015 New version 3.5
- July 27, 2015 New version 3.6
- August 14, 2015 New version 3.7
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.8
- December 21, 2015 New version 3.9
- January 28, 2016 New version 3.9.5
- June 30, 2016 New version 4.0.1
- July 10, 2016 New version 4.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 4.2