What's NewMinor bug fixes
App DescriptionHaiku Deck is the simple and fun new way to create stunning presentations â€“ whether youâ€™re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes â€śNew and Noteworthyâ€ť and â€śWhatâ€™s Hotâ€ť lists, Haiku Deck makes it fast and fun to create beautifully designed slideshows youâ€™ll be proud to share.
â€śHaiku Deck offers just the features that you'll actually use, and the design structure makes it difficult to create an ugly presentation. It's the Instagram for pitch decks.â€ť -- Mashable
â€śA smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive toolâ€ť -- Wall Street Journal
â€śMakes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or notâ€ť -- Lifehacker
"Using it is fiendishly simple" -- FastCompany
â€śInsanely coolâ€ť -- Lawrence Lessig, Creative Commons Founder
* Instantly create the perfect look by choosing from a NEW expanded range of stylish themes.
* Select the perfect backdrop for your words from millions of free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos plus NEW premium stock photography from Getty Images.
* Import, crop, and reposition images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, Picasa or other sources for a personalized touch.
* NEW! Streamline image searching by saving favorite images and browsing previous image selections.
* Instantly create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts, making it easier than ever before to tell the story behind the numbers.
* Numbered and bulleted lists let you add more detail to your slides without adding too much clutter.
* NEW! Private notes capture your talking points or a script and turn your iPad into a personal teleprompter.
* NEW! In-app public notes capture supporting detail and links to additional resources.
* Apply fonts, image settings, and color palettes with one tap.
* Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap.
* Toggle image filters to achieve the perfect look with one tap.
* Copy an entire deck when you want to build a new deck based on an existing one.
* NEW! Copy individual slides to save even more time.
* Display decks with an iPad, a projector, a smartphone, or any web browser.
* NEW! Teleprompter mode displays your private speaker notes only to you as you talk.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, Facebook or embed in your blog.
* In-app privacy settings make it easy to control who can view your deck.
* In-app Gallery showcases dozens of inspiring new decks from our amazing community of creative thinkers each week.
* Easily export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
* Stats on HaikuDeck.com show how many people have viewed your deck over time.
Haiku Deck is perfect for all kinds of presentations. Here are some specific ways people have used it:
Pitch an idea
* Add rich content to a blog or a website
* Share insights and expertise
* Sell your services
* Introduce yourself
* Teach a lesson
* Bring a list to life
* Communicate your core values
* Rally support for an idea or a cause
* Present a portfolio
* Illustrate how to do something
* Capture quotes from a talk, a book, or a conference
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Articulate your vision or point of view
* Tell a story
* Express an idea
* Share highlights from a trip or event
* Create a manifesto
February 25, 2014 New version 3.0.1
February 14, 2014 New version 3.0
January 29, 2014 New version 2.4.2
November 21, 2013 New version 2.3
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.1
August 21, 2013 New version 2.1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release