EverClip 2 has come with loads of AWESOME features!
(Please check EverClip 2 Upgrade bundle for the discounted price)
- Annotate and edit clips
- Today Widget and Safari Extension for quick clipping.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Streamlined UI and workflow
- and more!
Learn more about EverClip 2 at http://ignt.hk/everclip2
*Please delete the old app (this EverClip) before you launch the new EverClip 2.
- Fixes issue on tag suggestion
- Fixes issue on multiple selection of clips
** Please get "EverClip 2" for new functions. DO NOT download this EverClip 1 because it is NOT the latest version and is NOT working on latest iOS. **
** This version exists only for user who want to upgrade to EverClip 2 **
** If you have purchased this, please go to "EverClip 2 Upgrade" bundle and choose "Complete My Bundle" to get EverClip 2 at discounted price. **
EverClip is the easiest way to collect websites, texts and images to Evernote.
"We like EverClip a great deal and think you will, too." - Evernote
"This application brings a nice and elegant solution to web clip any text from your iPhone or iPad." - The Elephant Channel
"It’s simple, but highly effective." - Daniel Hedrick, Evernote Ambassador
Start EverClip and switch to your favorite apps. Copy any texts and images, EverClip will save these clippings in background.
When you finish your work, return to EverClip. Organize clippings freely and send them to Evernote.
We designed EverClip to simplify our clipping workflow. We hope you'll find it helpful and satisfying as we do!
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
"Everclip fills the empty gap between collecting information/notes on your device and sending it to the ever-mighty Evernote in an intelligent way, allowing you to tag (and select notebook) before sending." ~ ProofIsInTheApp
"I do extensive research and am constantly looking for more efficient ways to capture web content and upload into my Evernote notebooks. This new app is great!" ~ Chekisty
"This makes creating notes in Evernote so easy. Clip in other app and it's there, then add photos notes and reorder. Super." ~ Justint
+ Save texts and images from any apps by simply copying them
+ Make clippings from website, pdf, documents etc quick and easy
+ Work in background so that you don't have to switch between apps
+ Add your own text notes and pictures
+ Send notes to Evernote
+ Group multiple clippings into one, organize their order with ease
+ Support Tags and Notebooks
+ Winner of Evernote DevCup 2012!
Support and Tips:
Please email [email protected] with support questions or your suggestions for future updates.
Follow us on Twitter for tips and update of EverClip twitter.com/IgnitionSoft
For latest information about EverClip, check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EverClip
- July 17, 2012 Initial release
- July 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 25, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 31, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.0.1.b
- October 26, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- November 20, 2012 New version 1.1.3
- December 02, 2012 New version 1.1.4
- December 20, 2012 New version 1.1.5
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 25, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 28, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 22, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- July 28, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- August 04, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- August 16, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- August 29, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 28, 2014 New version 1.4.0