What's New• More prizes for helping the citizens of Sushi Land
• More maps, scenic landmarks, and needy citizens
• More bling
• Performance improvements
App DescriptionFill your Monster's belly full of fun!
Swipe, and match sushi to solve the puzzles in your quest to become the Legendary Sushi Master that the prophecy has foretold.
• Simple to play – Touch-and-drag to match sushi for your Monster to munch on.
• Fun to master – Make the most of special abilities and surprises for huge scores. Your Monster has plenty of tricks up its sleeve...
• Choose from 16 awesome Monster types and customize them with over 125 "Bling" items. Show off your Monster to others!
• Single-player episodes – A tasty variety of challenging puzzle levels with more to come.
• Multi-player with others – Outsmart your friends and other sushi masters. Play your turn when you’re ready.
• Level up – Win big to earn your Black Belt and monstrous respect.
• Get social – Battle your Facebook friends and show them your sushi supremacy!
What the critics say:
"Sushi Mushi is one of the surprise gems of the App Store, an attention-grabbing match-three puzzler that'll provide hours of enjoyment, while making users the slightest bit hungry in the process. Recommended." – Modojo
"If you're into playing games like Words With Friends, with friends, and think a puzzler might fit in nicely with your friendship wars, Sushi Mushi delivers a lot more than just raw fish." – Classic Game Room
"Yummy, yummy, sushi in my tummy!" - Some Imaginary Monster
Please support our game by rating it. We read all the reviews, love your feedback, and truly want to help with any problems.
Email us anytime at email@example.com, follow us on Twitter @SushiMushiGame
Sushi Mushi is completely free to play but some in-game items such as power-ups may require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
July 17, 2014 New version 5.1
February 28, 2014 New version 4.1
January 22, 2014 New version 4.0
December 30, 2013 New version 3.2.1
October 29, 2013 New version 3.2
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1
October 16, 2012 Initial Release