148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: :: Read Our Full Review >>
How does Google's browser fare on iOS?
What's NewKnown Issue: Chrome can crash when selecting certain form fields. A new version has been submitted to Apple for review.
• Fixed split keyboard issue on iPads
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
App DescriptionBrowse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and save up to 50% of data usage while browsing.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• DATA SAVINGS - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito* mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
November 19, 2014 New version 39.0.2171.45
November 03, 2014 New version 38.0.2125.67
September 29, 2014 New version 37.0.2062.60
September 04, 2014 New version 37.0.2062.52
August 13, 2014 New version 36.0.1985.49
June 29, 2014 New version 35.0.1916.41
June 26, 2012 Initial Release