"Baby First Words" is a perfect tool for toddlers, who are just learning to engage with words. With adorable animations accompanied with addictive themes, “Baby First Words” teaches children the basic words in a fun and communicative way.
Brilliant illustrations, animations and sound effects throughout making this a full interactive experience.
FEATURES / SKILLS
- Bright, lively artwork by talented children book illustrator, Colleen Madden
- Learn 90 basic words
- 6 categories: animals, vehicles, food, nature, clothing and at home.
- Beautiful animations accompanied with classical themes
- Very easy to use. Simply tap the arrows to navigate back and forth
- Learn cause and effect by tapping on an item and see what it does
- Tap on the speaker to repeat the spoken word
HOW TO PLAY:
- Pick a category
- Listen to the spoken word
- Watch the fun animation
- Tap the blinking hand (At the end of each animation) to trigger more fun actions.
- To go to the next/previous word, simply tap the right/left arrows at the bottom of the screen , as if you are reading a book.
The app is in Apple universal format, which means that it can be purchased once and downloaded onto the iPhone and iPad.
See "Baby First Words" in action here:
Based on our experience in the development of the educational software, we made considerable effort to ensure that the design of this app is easy-to-use for this very special age category, and that the whole app is as educational and fun as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it and learn from it.
Please, let us know any comments or suggestions on improvement you may have at [email protected] We value your opinion very highly and are always eager to implement your suggestions to make our apps even better!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 3.6
- August 17, 2014 New version 3.7
- September 18, 2014 New version 3.8
- May 22, 2015 New version 3.9
- May 31, 2015 New version 3.9.1
- September 15, 2015 New version 3.9.2
- October 25, 2015 New version 3.9.3