Promo video has been added
SPINE PRO III HAS BEEN DEVELOPED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH RICHARD A. KUBE II, M.D., FACSS, FAAOS, CIME.
"The level of detail and anatomical accuracy of all muscles, tendons, vessels, nerves, ligaments and bones is impressive." - Top Ortho Apps.
"This app gets a astounding 10/10 Rating in our opinion. It is easy to use, beautiful in design and very well thought out." - Circle of Docs.
SPINE PRO CONTAINS 48 HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS DETAILING DISEASE STATES AND INJURIES/TREATMENTS, INCLUDING:
Osteoporotic Compression Fracture, Bone Tumors, Cauda Equina Syndrome,
Degenerative Disc Disease, Discitis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Foraminal Stenosis, Herniated Disc, Kyphosis, Laminectomy, Ligament Sprains, Lordosis, Lytic Spondylolisthesis, Muscle Spasms, Muscle Strains, Myleopathy, Neural Tumors, Osteoarthritis/Spondylosis, Osteoporatic Compression Fracture, Radiculopathy, Sacrioiliac Dysfunction, Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, Spondylolysis, Trauma, Whiplash.
SPINE PRO III’S TOP FEATURES ARE:
*** 360 horizontal degree rotation of the spine - with a swipe of your finger.
*** Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
*** 42 additional animations showing muscle and skeletal movements
*** New 3D level with insertion / origin points mapped onto bone.
*** Isolated images showing spinal nerves, connective tissue, ligaments and muscles.
*** 250+ audio pronunciations - one for each label.
*** Customize pins to create your own pins/notes or add notes to existing pins.
*** Draw on any screen image and share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
*** 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice - with ability to test on specific areas or muscles.
*** Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
*** Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
*** Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
*** Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
Spine Pro III can be used as a learning tool, but it can also be used as a quick reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select any pin in the app and the app will automatically find and identify it.
This app is ideally suited for chiropractors, physical therapists, physicians and educators to explain spine conditions, ailments, injuries, and treatments to patients and/or students. It can also be used to refresh core skills and as a knowledge base for medical professionals and educators.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Muscle System Pro Pro III – Interactive Musculoskeletal App
- Heart Pro III - Interactive Cardiology
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- Specialized Body Region Apps
OTHER 3D4MEDICAL APPS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HEALTH & FITNESS CATEGORY ON THE APP STORE:
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. We have consistently listened to our users and upgraded out apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feed Back address below to engage with our development process:
- March 26, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- October 10, 2014 New version 3.8.1
- September 21, 2014 New version 3.8
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.7
- August 16, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 26, 2012 New version 3.3.1
- October 17, 2012 New version 3.3
- June 28, 2012 Initial release