Protect your Personal Information and Take Control of your Privacy by using
MyPermissions to scan the apps on your social networks you use every day as well as those you’ve stopped using and have forgotten about. Discover which apps pose a threat to your most sensitive information, so you can stay connected… and safe.
Download the MyPermissions App to scan Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox, for privacy and data risk.
With MyPermissions you can:
* Scan all of your major social networks to see what apps have access to your information, and what data they have access to.
* See at a glance what permissions you have authorized on your behalf through the apps you use every day and those you don’t.
* Enable 24/7 protection to get real time alerts when apps gain access to your personal information, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately.
MyPermissions is a powerful app and browser extension that empowers users to scan the apps they use everyday to see, in a clear and easy to navigate way, what apps have exactly what permissions to act on your behalf and what data they have access to. Use Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and other apps safely by knowing what you’ve authorized. Approve trusted credentials or report concerning activity.
Our Privacy Cleaner app helps guard you against privacy threats across all major online services, including:
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
MSNBC: "Finds and fixes all your privacy settings."
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts."
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one."
Download MyPermissions now and remove threats to your security.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Connect to the online accounts (social services) you'd like to scan. We'll check for external connections and third-party apps that are using your online account to access your private information such as post in your name, know your location, contacts and more and show them in an easy to navigate report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services.
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's website and you'll enter your data on their server.
We created MyPermissions because we believe in giving individuals control over their privacy and data. To provide, manage, and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps from your device. We use the list solely in an aggregated and non-identifying manner and we do not share this information with others. Ever.
- August 28, 2012 Initial release
- September 10, 2012 New version 0.7
- November 06, 2012 New version 0.8
- November 07, 2012 New version 0.8.1
- March 03, 2013 New version 0.8.5
- March 18, 2013 New version 0.8.6
- April 04, 2013 New version 0.8.7
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- July 05, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.5.3
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.5.4
- October 25, 2013 New version 1.5.5
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.5.6
- December 12, 2013 New version 1.6.0
- January 15, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- October 22, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- March 03, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- March 19, 2015 New version 3.5.3
- April 14, 2015 New version 3.5.4
- April 29, 2015 New version 3.5.5
- May 05, 2015 New version 3.5.7
- May 22, 2015 New version 3.5.9
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.6
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.6.3
- August 16, 2015 New version 3.6.5
- March 26, 2016 New version 4.030.302
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.33.21
- July 03, 2016 New version 4.34.0