Beetronome is a sleek and resilient beat counter from Printz Board – acclaimed Writer, Producer, Musician and touring member of the Black Eyed Peas since 1997.
★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★
PRODUCE MORE IN EVERY PRACTICE
Beetronome is made for artists of every skill and style. It offers a metronome, beat detector, different time signatures, and variety of customization options.
AS EASY AS TAPPING YOUR FINGER
Beetronome is built to perform under pressure. Its digital BPM counter, super-luminous design, and big button controls make it easy to see and easier to use. Just set the tempo, lock in with the beat, and go.
TAP INTO YOUR TEMPO
Beetronome helps you hit your tempo in four different ways.
• Tap once to play a random rhythm
• Tap repeatedly to gauge your own tempo
• Set the tempo manually
• Let Beetronome listen and detect the BPM
• 4-way beat-finder and metronome
• 40 to 240 BPM
• 9 time signatures
• 6 custom color themes
• 3 sound settings: Tick/Tock, Snare/Kick & Tin Can/Tap
CAN’T GET ENOUGH BEETS AND PRODUCE?
Beetronome gives you an exclusive look at the action with photos, Beets & Produce discography, and one-tap access to the store.
We are proud to call Beetronome a Shiny MEDL Object. You can see all of them at www.medlmobile.com.
- July 04, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 04, 2012 Initial release