• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Published eight times a year, Rowing & Regatta aims to provide a voice for intelligent rowing fans. The official magazine of British Rowing, the governing body of the sport, Rowing & Regatta is the only full colour rowing magazine in the UK.
Affectionately known as R&R, the magazine aims to cover all aspects of the sport worldwide from the Olympic Games, Henley Royal Regatta and the Boat Race through to annual head races, indoor rowing plus surf boat, gig, coastal and even extreme rowing.
Featuring some of the UK’s highest profile rowing contributors, R&R provides the inside look at the sport – all delivered with passion, humour and flair. With expert coaching and training advice in every issue plus all the latest news and gear advice, R&R is the read the dedicated rower shouldn’t be without!
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to June / July 2011. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£2.99 per month
£24.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 10, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 01, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 30, 2016 New version 10.0.1