148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: Lovely, Graceful, Educational :: Read Our Full Review >>
Music and Language: two classic disciplines collide to educate and inform in a pleasurable process.
App Description"What Cool app it is. Now I can learn news words from language that I don't know & brush up on the ones that I do"
Pleasantly learn a language while listening to your favorite music! You don't have to look on your iPhone/iPod screen! Learn language wherever you are: in a tram, train, while running, exercising, walking, starting to sleep or anything else that you can imagine!
Private lesson takes an hour, costs $30 and teaches you 20 words.
Mus+ costs $5 and pleasantly teaches you more than 200 words... anytime you want it.
The PLEASANT way to learn a language!
- listen to music you have on your iPod/iPhone
- learn from any of 16 given languages
- works completely in the background
- more than 200 words to start your learning
- complete course & specific units available
- works completely offline
- learning from the ground up
- fun and engaging interface
- plenty of options to set everything the way you like
- use your headset button to complete words and don't listen to them anymore.
Well supported languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Polish.
Experimental: Arabic, Italian, Japan, Korean, Dutch(Netherlands), Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese Traditional and Simplified.
More languages and levels coming soon!
June 19, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
July 24, 2012 Initial Release