◆Version 3.4.1 Updates◆
■New hunting ground: Arcadiel
New floating isle hunting ground "Arcadiel" has been added.
- New Guardians have been added.
The following five new Guardian abilities have been added:
- Soul Taker
Deals physical damage to oppenent when your Guardian's HP reaches 0.
- Mind Crash
Deals elemental damage to oppenent when your Guardian's HP reaches 0.
- Blast Meteor
Deals physical damage that ignores opponent's defense.
- Nova Meteor
Deals elemental damage that ignores opponent's wisdom (magic defense).
- Healing Light
Your Guardian regenerates HP at the beginning of its turn.
■Game system improvements
Various system improvements have been implemented for smoother and more convenient gameplay, including:
- Card inventory cap raised
The maximum number of cards a player can own has been raised from 200 to 280.
- Player level cap raised.
The player level cap has been raised from 200 to 300.
- Positive adjustments have been made to an existing ability/abilities:
This ability now removes the effect of "Full Barrier," "Impervious," "Divine Shield," and "Healing Light."
■Amazing adventure and fantastic rewards await players who start now!
Try out Guardian Cross today and get wonderful items to help you on the road to greatness!
◆Next Generation Fantasy Card Battle RPG◆
Capture and train over 300 different Guardians as you strive to create the most powerful party in the land. Undertake thrilling quests to unravel the mystery behind why the divine beasts of antiquity have awoken after a millennium of slumber, and battle other players from around the globe in an online Coliseum!
Guardian Cross is a completely free-to-play experience offering in-app purchases.
- Created by talented staff with a history on the FINAL FANTASY series!
The Guardian Cross development team includes top-notch talent from the FINAL FANTASY series, including Hiroyuki Ito, creator of the acclaimed Active Time Battle (ATB) system.
- Original Concept: Hiroyuki Ito (FINAL FANTASY IV, V, VI, VIII IX, XII, FFT, and more)
- Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, FINAL FANTASY XI)
- Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years, FINAL FANTASY Dimensions)
Guardian Cross also brings you stunning and original card illustrations from a team of amazing artists! Get ready to enjoy the card battle genre as you never have before!
— Guardian Cross —
Grab your trusty rifle and head out to hunt in stunning locales ranging from volcanoes to tundra and the deep blue sea. Prove yourself as a master hunter by capturing as many Guardians as you can on 60-second hunts with your trusty rifle, and check your prizes alongside their stunning artwork in the Catalogue. And new Guardians and hunting grounds added regularly means you'll never get bored!
Create your dream team of Guardians by sacrificing weaker creatures to make your favorites unstoppable. Plus, you can use fantastical magic stones to raise your Guardians to new levels of strength!
Defeat other players in card-based battles to climb to the top of the Coliseum! Fantastic prizes and powerful, limited-edition Guardians are yours--if you can defeat challenging floor bosses! Do you have what it takes to become champion of all Northern Cross?
◆Team Up with Friends◆
Join together with other players to take on fun friend point hunts with challenging goals. If you succeed in completing them, you'll win friend points that can be redeemed for items no tamer can go without!
- September 14, 2012 Initial release
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- February 18, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- April 22, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- June 24, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- August 19, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- October 26, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- November 26, 2013 New version 2.3.0
- January 31, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- April 09, 2014 New version 2.5.0
- June 26, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- September 14, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- November 10, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- June 22, 2015 New version 3.4.1