Bug fixes & minor UI updates
The Auto Informant Find App is a highly targeted application for car enthusiasts.
Simply stated, the Auto Informant Find App allows an individual to find their most desired cars. It includes collector cars, classics and antiques, exotic and sports cars, rod and custom,
racing cars and modern cars.
An individual can use this application to find the car of their choice from millions
of world-wide website listings. The Auto Informant Find App offers the following
- Search for vehicles via city/state or within a zip code radius
- Save your search criteria to easily perform the same search at a later time
- Add vehicles you would like to view again to your “Favorites”
- Share vehicles with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Text
- View links to Car Clubs, Auctions, and Museums across the nation to learn
more about each.
Auto Informant is constantly working to increase our vehicle base and enhance
our user experience. We encourage our users to contact us at any time with feature
requests, suggestions of websites to obtain vehicle data from, or to provide general
In order to provide the best user experience, users should know that during the
process of searching for vehicles, we have limited drop down fields to show makes,
models, etc. that actually exist in our database. So, if you attempt to select a Make
but don’t see it that means we don’t currently show any listings for that make in our
database. If you select a Make and then attempt to select a Model, we will again only
show models that exist in our database for the Make you selected. After a Make and
Model have been selected, users will only see states for which we have that make
and model listed and furthermore, only cities within the state for which we have
a listing. This functionality will ensure that users are not attempting open ended
searches which return no results.
- July 01, 2012 Initial release
- August 09, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 15, 2012 New version 1.1