What's NewBug Fixes
App DescriptionChess is a "universal binary" and is designed for the iPhone AND iPad, so you don't have to buy two different apps.
Chess supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess supports the new iPad's Retina Display!
Not everybody is a chess master! Most chess games are too strong or just make random mistakes at easier levels. Chess has unique algorithms to simulate human opponents.
More key features:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* 7 different boards
* 3 different types of chess pieces
* Perfect for 1- or 2-player games
* Strong computer opponent
* Play against any ELO rating from 500 to 2500
* Opening Library feature lets you explore chess opening theory as you play
* Save and load games
August 31, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
August 31, 2013 New version 1.4
June 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
May 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
September 17, 2012 Initial Release