- Updated for iOS 8
- Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Ever wondered what you would look like with a different hairstyle! Or a beard?
Just wanna have some fun with your photos!
Then Wig it! is for you!
It's fun and it's free!
Comes with hundreds of fun assets in the following packs!
1. Ladies Pack - The classic pack of women's hair, 108 different styles to choose from!
2. Men's Pack - 108 awesome hairstyles for the men to try on!
3. Stache it' Pack - 42 different Beards and Moustaches to stick on your face!
4. More Hair! - 93 more great images of hair, facial hair, and more!
5. Goodies Pack - 102 great new images! Including, hats, eyes, lips, eyelashes, sunglasses, and more!
6. Even More Hair - 108 more hairstyles and wigs for everyone, yay!
7. Clothing Pack - 51 great outfits to virtually wear in your pictures
8. Caption Tool - Write stuff on top of your pics with the caption tool, get one font for free or unlock all the fonts for 99 cents!
9. Frames Pack! Now when you're done with your pic you can put it in one of 40 frames!
Just take a pic (on devices with camera's) or choose one from your library, then click the plus sign to add hair and more!
Then click the frames button to add a frame!
When your done click the share button in the bottom right hand corner and share your picture with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, e-mail, and more...
1. Choose a picture from your library, or take a new picture. Then use your fingers to resize.
2. Click the "+" on the bottom to access asset menu
3. Choose a picture pack or caption tool.
4. Choose an picture.
5. Use multi-touch to resize asset, and move it. Or use the flip feature to flip the image, for instance with the eyelashes, so you can have both sides!
Then use the "color" button to change the asset colors and continue steps above to add more images. Then when your done click the share button to send to your friends.
6. Repeat until you are happy with your picture.
7. Click the frames button and add an awesome frame.
8. Click the share icon, and share your image via, facebook, twitter, Instagram, photoapplink, or e-mail!
9. Have fun!
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- January 26, 2015 New version 1.9