Bookmark stories to read later
• By popular demand, you can save all your favorite stories to My Collections.
• Keep your favorite recipes in one place. Build your travel bucket list or holiday wish list. Any Collection you can dream of, you can create.
• Tap the plus sign in the top right of any story to add it to a Collection. Access your Collections quickly from My Library.
New navigation makes finding stories you love easier than ever
• Head to My Library for your Favorites, Collections, and Downloads or tap Browse to look through magazines by category.
The Next Issue Team
Next Issue gives you unlimited access to all the magazines you love. Whatever you're interested in - Entertainment, Technology, Fashion, Sports, Cooking, News, etc. - you'll find the top magazines from the top publishers all in Next Issue.
For the full experience, go create a Next Issue account to start your free 30-day trial. Then, open the app to read all your favorite magazines.
Or just download the app and log in using your Facebook account to get free sample magazines.
Read as many magazines as you want (including back issues) anytime you want. Immerse yourself in great stories, breathtaking photography, and digital extras - from all of the most well known magazines. All without the hassles of magazines piling up at home, lugging them on trips or recycling.
It's an entire newsstand at your fingertips.
Praise for Next Issue:
• "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
• “I have this to say about Next Issue: it is awesome.” – C|Net News
• “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
• “Next Issue is like having a doctor’s waiting room on your iPad – without having to worry about an injection at the end.” – Bloomberg Businessweek
• “Magazine fans, rejoice: Next Issue Media, probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles, is now available on the iPad.” – TechCrunch
• “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at Next Issue.” – AppAdvice
Available magazines include:
All You, Allrecipes, Allure, Architectural Digest, Automobile, Backpacker, Better Homes and Gardens, Bicycling, Bike, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bon Appétit, Brides, Canadian Business, Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Car and Driver, Chatelaine, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Gardens, Country Living, Details, Diabetic Living, Do It Yourself, Domino, Dr. Oz, Dwell, Eating Well, ELLE, ELLE Décor, Entertainment Weekly, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Essence, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fast Company, Field & Stream, Fitness, Flare, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, GQ, Geek, Girl’s Life, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golf World, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Health, Hello! Canada, House Beautiful, InStyle, Inc., L'actualite, Ladies' Home Journal, Living the Country Life, LouLou, Lucky Magazine, Maclean's, Macworld, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Maxim, Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, Midwest Living, Money, MoneySense, More, Motor Trend, National Geographic, National Geographic Kids, National Geographic Traveler, New York Magazines, Newsweek, Nylon, O, The Oprah Magazine, OK!, Organic Gardening, Outside Magazine, Parents, PC Magazine, PCWorld, People, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Prevention, Real Simple, Redbook, Road & Track, Rolling Stone, Runner's World, Running Times, Saveur, Self, Seventeen, Shape, ShopSmart, Shutterbug, Siempre Mujer, Ski, Smithsonian, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sportsnet, Star, Successful Farming, Sunset, Surfer, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, This Old House, Time, Today's Parent, Town & Country, Traditional Home, Travel + Leisure, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Vegetarian Times, Veranda, Vogue, W Magazine, Weight Watchers, Wired, Woman's Day, Wood, Working Mother, Yoga Journal plus more.
- July 10, 2012 Initial release
- August 25, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- October 16, 2012 New version 3.1.0
- January 04, 2013 New version 3.2.0
- January 11, 2013 New version 3.2.1
- February 13, 2013 New version 3.3.0
- June 11, 2013 New version 3.5.0
- July 12, 2013 New version 3.6.0
- September 04, 2013 New version 3.7.0
- September 08, 2013 New version 3.7.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.8.0
- October 30, 2013 New version 3.9.0
- December 03, 2013 New version 3.10.0
- February 19, 2014 New version 3.11.0
- April 19, 2014 New version 3.12.0
- June 26, 2014 New version 3.14.0
- July 11, 2014 New version 3.15.0
- July 22, 2014 New version 3.15.1
- September 16, 2014 New version 3.15.3
- October 16, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- October 25, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.1.2
- February 27, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- May 01, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.4.1
- June 05, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- August 19, 2015 New version 5.0.1