148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NO HOARDING REQUIRED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Slick, gorgeous, and tantalizing pleasures available at your fingertips.
What's New- Improved background downloading – if you’re downloading a magazine and your iPad falls asleep or you leave the app, we’ll continue to download the magazine for a few minutes per Apple’s rules.
- Note: if you want to download a series of magazines in a row, you’ll still need to keep the app open. We recommend setting your iPad Auto-Lock to “Never” and plugging it into a charger.
App DescriptionNext Issue gives you unlimited access to a world of stories from more than 140 magazines in one easy-to-use app for iPad and iPhone.
For the full experience, go create a Next Issue account to start your free 30-day Unlimited Plan trial. Then, open the app to read all your favorite magazines.
Or just download the app and log in using your Facebook account to get free sample magazines.
Read as many magazines as you want with our Unlimited Plans. Immerse yourself and discover the breadth of great stories, writing and photography within our catalog. All without the hassles of magazines piling up at home, lugging them on trips or recycling.
It’s an entire newsstand at your fingertips.
Praise for Next Issue:
• "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
• “I have this to say about Next Issue: it is awesome.” – C|Net News
• “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
• “Next Issue is like having a doctor’s waiting room on your iPad – without having to worry about an injection at the end.” – Bloomberg Businessweek
• “Magazine fans, rejoice: Next Issue Media, probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles, is now available on the iPad.” – TechCrunch
• “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at Next Issue.” – AppAdvice
Available magazines include:
All You, Allrecipes, Allure, Architectural Digest, Automobile, Backpacker, Better Homes and Gardens, Bicycling, Bike, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bon Appétit, Brides, Canadian Business, Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Car and Driver, Chatelaine, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Gardens, Country Living, Details, Diabetic Living, Do It Yourself, Domino, Dr. Oz, Dwell, Eating Well, ELLE, ELLE Décor, Entertainment Weekly, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Essence, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fast Company, Field & Stream, Fitness, Flare, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Fortune, GQ, Geek, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golf World, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Health, Hello! Canada, House Beautiful, InStyle, Inc., L’actualite, Ladies’ Home Journal, Living the Country Life, LouLou, Lucky Magazine, Maclean’s, Macworld, Marie Claire, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Journal, Midwest Living, Money, MoneySense, More, Motor Trend, National Geographic, National Geographic Kids, National Geographic Traveler, New York Magazines, Newsweek, Nylon, O, The Oprah Magazine, Organic Gardening, Outside Magazine, Parents, PC Magazine, PCWorld, People, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Prevention, Real Simple, Redbook, Road & Track, Rolling Stone, Runner’s World, Running Times, Saveur, Self, Seventeen, Shape, ShopSmart, Shutterbug, Siempre Mujer, Ski, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sportsnet, Successful Farming, Sunset, Surfer, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, This Old House, Time, Today’s Parent, Town & Country, Traditional Home, Travel + Leisure, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Vegetarian Times, Veranda, Vogue, W Magazine, Wired, Woman’s Day, Wood, Working Mother, Yoga Journal plus more.
July 25, 2014 New version 3.15.1
July 08, 2014 New version 3.15.0
June 19, 2014 New version 3.14.0
February 19, 2014 New version 3.11.0
December 02, 2013 New version 3.10.0
October 30, 2013 New version 3.9.0
July 10, 2012 Initial Release