148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NO HOARDING REQUIRED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Slick, gorgeous, and tantalizing pleasures available at your fingertips.
What's NewWe've made it easier to share and improved the reading experience on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Oh, and we've added MORE new magazines. Here's the scoop:
Save Pages to Evernote:
- Just tap the share icon on any article to save a page to Evernote, your camera roll, print, or email a friend.
- Zoom now takes advantage of the full screen on those new and shiny iPhone 6 devices.
- Coming soon: Full screen pages for The New Yorker and Vanity Fair on iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Recently Added Magazines:
- Smithsonian, Maxim, Forbes, Weight Watchers ... More coming soon!
More exciting new features coming soon. Stay tuned!
App DescriptionNext Issue gives you unlimited access to more than 140 magazines in one easy-to-use app for iPad and iPhone. Whatever you're interested in - Entertainment, Technology, Fashion, Sports, Cooking, News, etc. - you'll find the top magazines from the top publishers all in Next Issue.
For the full experience, go create a Next Issue account to start your free 30-day trial. Then, open the app to read all your favorite magazines.
Or just download the app and log in using your Facebook account to get free sample magazines.
Read as many magazines as you want (including back issues) anytime you want. Immerse yourself in great stories, breathtaking photography, and digital extras - from all of the most well known magazines. All without the hassles of magazines piling up at home, lugging them on trips or recycling.
It's an entire newsstand at your fingertips.
Praise for Next Issue:
• "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
• “I have this to say about Next Issue: it is awesome.” – C|Net News
• “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
• “Next Issue is like having a doctor’s waiting room on your iPad – without having to worry about an injection at the end.” – Bloomberg Businessweek
• “Magazine fans, rejoice: Next Issue Media, probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles, is now available on the iPad.” – TechCrunch
• “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at Next Issue.” – AppAdvice
Available magazines include:
All You, Allrecipes, Allure, Architectural Digest, Automobile, Backpacker, Better Homes and Gardens, Bicycling, Bike, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bon Appétit, Brides, Canadian Business, Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Car and Driver, Chatelaine, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Gardens, Country Living, Details, Diabetic Living, Do It Yourself, Domino, Dr. Oz, Dwell, Eating Well, ELLE, ELLE Décor, Entertainment Weekly, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Essence, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fast Company, Field & Stream, Fitness, Flare, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, GQ, Geek, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golf World, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Health, Hello! Canada, House Beautiful, InStyle, Inc., L'actualite, Ladies' Home Journal, Living the Country Life, LouLou, Lucky Magazine, Maclean's, Macworld, Marie Claire, Maxim, Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, Midwest Living, Money, MoneySense, More, Motor Trend, National Geographic, National Geographic Kids, National Geographic Traveler, New York Magazines, Newsweek, Nylon, O, The Oprah Magazine, Organic Gardening, Outside Magazine, Parents, PC Magazine, PCWorld, People, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Prevention, Real Simple, Redbook, Road & Track, Rolling Stone, Runner's World, Running Times, Saveur, Self, Seventeen, Shape, ShopSmart, Shutterbug, Siempre Mujer, Ski, Smithsonian, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sportsnet, Successful Farming, Sunset, Surfer, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, This Old House, Time, Today's Parent, Town & Country, Traditional Home, Travel + Leisure, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Vegetarian Times, Veranda, Vogue, W Magazine, Weight Watchers, Wired, Woman's Day, Wood, Working Mother, Yoga Journal plus more.
October 28, 2014 New version 4.0.3
September 24, 2014 New version 3.15.3
July 25, 2014 New version 3.15.1
July 08, 2014 New version 3.15.0
June 19, 2014 New version 3.14.0
February 19, 2014 New version 3.11.0
July 10, 2012 Initial Release