What's NewTest your mettle in the brand new Chompwood Arcade: climb your way up three new leaderboards in a challenging new continuous play mode! Race the clock and stay alive for the highest score in the Chompwood Kingdom!
App DescriptionOfficial Selection, 2013 PAX East Indie Showcase
"You don't want to pass this one up." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Little Chomp is an expertly tuned touchscreen climber that is not to be missed." - IGN (8/10)
"An addictive gaming experience." - App Safari (4/5)
"What is particularly likable about [Little Chomp] is the ever-changing challenges that each level brings." - Game Trender
Little Chomp is now a universal app, supporting both iPhone and iPad in beautiful HD!
The Chompwood Kingdom is loaded with fruit, but it’s going to take a daring caterpillar named LITTLE CHOMP to get it!
One part classic platformer, one part physics puzzler, Little Chomp challenges you to brave three unique worlds in a quest to chomp the tastiest fruit and collect the rarest butterflies. Take aim, fling from leaf to leaf, spring off mushrooms, collect all the loot and solve every challenge, all while dodging dangerous enemies in this fast-paced touchscreen climber!
Little Chomp features 54 levels, 162 skill challenges, and 108 unique butterflies for hours of climbing, collecting, and chomping!
Little caterpillar. Big challenge.
● Exciting, fast-paced gameplay!
● Beautiful HD graphics optimized for retina displays.
● Three magical worlds to explore! Over 50 fun and challenging levels.
● Six upgradable Powerups! Spend the coins you collect to help Little Chomp face-off against his enemies.
● Over 100 unique butterflies to create by feeding the hungry caterpillars of Chompwood Kingdom!
● Three skill challenges on every level to unlock extra fruit and bragging rights!
● Game Center leaderboards, over 40 achievements!
● iPhone 5 and iPad compatible
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, and iPod Touch (4th gen.), and all iPad SKUs.
Requires iOS 4.3 or higher.
Hi there! We're ClutchPlay Games, and we hope you have as much fun playing Little Chomp as we had making it!
We'd love to hear your feedback, so please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For news, support and updated info, please visit us at:
May 31, 2013 New version 1.5
February 15, 2013 New version 1.3
November 02, 2012 New version 1.1
October 24, 2012 Initial Release