What's NewWhat's new in version 1.0.1 of euromillions Reduced:
- Improved font size of text for the iPad.
- Update content for some languages.
App DescriptioneMillionsR is the application that uses the reduced system for the euromillions lottery.
This system allows you to play more numbers than a standard game, providing you with the bets that cover almost all combinations of numbers you have chosen.
The application offers:
- Bets reduced to the super 4.
- Bets reduced to the super 3.
- Save the favorite bets.
- Send the drawings numbered by email.
- Show the ticket results and send it for email.
- 3 currencies: Euro, Pound and Swiss franc.
- 6 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and German.
- Available for IPhone e IPad.
This application is not an official application of EuroMillions lottery.
The tickets and bets that are displayed in the application are not valid and must be registered and verified in official locals.
** About the game:
Euro-millions is a lotto jackpot transnational lottery. UK, France, Spain, Austrian, Belgian, Irish, Luxembourg, Portuguese and Swiss participating.
Draws are held every Tuesday and Friday. A standard EuroMillions ticket costs €2.00, £2.00 or CHF3.00 per line played, depending on the local currency.
*** Standard game:
- The player selects five main numbers which can be any number from 1 to 50.
- The player selects two different lucky star numbers from a pool of 11.
April 27, 2013 New version 3.0
April 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 18, 2013 New version 2.1
April 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 24, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 11, 2012 Initial Release