- Fix bug of AudioBus compatibility
- Fix bugs of SoundCloud track list fetching
Cloud DJ is the only smartphone app that lets you stream music from the Internet and mix it like a DJ.
The vast amount of songs updated daily to SoundCloud form the basis of your DJ library. As you experiment and mix different songs together, you may even discover a new track you love.
::::::: Features :::::::
- Use streaming Internet music to DJ
- Choose tracks and play back immediately
- Just tap waveforms to scratch
- Automatic bpm detection and tempo matching
- Including a better articulated waveform display
- Pre-cueing feature enables easy access
- Use up to 6 samplers
- Time stretch, plus four other effects included.
::::::: Use streaming Internet music to DJ
Use tracks uploaded to SoundCloud by musicians worldwide, scratching and sampling them in real-time for an authentic DJ experience.
Search SoundCloud for tracks, or use ones you've Favorited or even uploaded yourself. Use the massive catalog of songs uploaded daily to SoundCloud to mix to your heart's content.
You are also free to use any songs on your iPhone or iPod touch, too!
::::::: Choose tracks and play back immediately
Once you select a track, you can play it back right away.
The app converts it into a sound file on-the-fly in the background, meaning there's no waiting for it to download or convert. *1
The circular progress indicator around the import button indicates how far the conversion has progressed, or, when streaming, how much has been downloaded so far.
*1 Note that when streaming, latency in your Internet connection or wireless conditions may cause a delay.
::::::: Just tap waveforms to scratch
Touch interface offers intuitive control. Touch the sound waveforms directly to scratch in a desired part of the track.
Waveforms can be displayed in either scratch mode or birds-eye mode. In scratch mode, a 1-second waveform is displayed -- move that waveform around to create a scratch just like on an analog record.
In birds-eye mode, the waveform for the entire track is displayed. Tap anywhere on the track to jump to that point.
::::::: Pre-cueing feature enables easy access
By using the Pre-cueing feature on each deck, you can output the sound from that deck to a channel other than the one playing back to the audience.
Use this function to smoothly link tracks together.
::::::: Use up to 6 samplers
Each deck includes 3 samplers you can use to store samples up to 5 seconds in length.
Any data you sample is saved after you close the app, so you can keep using your favorite samples again and again.
::::::: Time stretch, plus four other effects included.
Use the time stretch function to speed up playback by 50-200% without changing the beat. Track speed is automatically made uniform throughout the track, ensuring that sound quality stays constant.
Also included are 4 effects: EQ, HighPass/LowPass filter, BitCrusher, and Gate.
- March 05, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.8.0
- September 16, 2013 New version 1.7.3
- June 13, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 26, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 12, 2013 New version 1.7.2
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- February 18, 2013 New version 1.7.0
- February 04, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 06, 2013 New version 1.6.0
- November 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 27, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 27, 2012 New version 1.5.0
- October 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 04, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 20, 2012 New version 1.1
- August 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 08, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 06, 2012 Initial release