Added Google+ Authentication
Put a spark to your Shopping List, To-Do List, or Bucket List from this great new app from eHow.com. The eHow Spark app helps you draw inspiration from seeing what other people in the eHow community are doing every day, and capture the things that YOU want to do, are doing, or have done with a tap of a camera button.
• Browse the Ideafeed to view thousands of clips from a wide variety of categories
• Create and edit boards that mirror the things you want to do or are doing now
• See a clip you like? Re-clip it to one of your own boards and do it yourself, whenever you’re ready
• Upload photos of your own projects as they come to life
• Browse the Spark community and follow people who are doing interesting stuff
You can browse content in the Spark app without logging in, but to use the other features described above you must log in with your Facebook account.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release