New features and bug fixes.
1. Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2. Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. App is now lighter and faster
The American Physiological Society (APS) is devoted to fostering scientific research, education, and the dissemination of scientific information. The Society publishes 13 peer-reviewed journals, all dedicated to the advancement of physiological research, which has formed the basis for many biomedical advances. These highly-regarded journals cover the entire spectrum of physiology, integrating the life sciences from molecule to organism. This app places the content of the APS journals at your fingertips, meeting the needs of research investigators, educators, and information specialists interested in the physiological sciences.
- December 17, 2012 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 4.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 4.1
- February 13, 2015 New version 4.3
- August 06, 2015 New version 5.0