• Updated for latest Mac OS.
• Added a basic image editor to adjust common photo attributes like Exposure, Contrast and Sharpness.
• Use the editor to apply effects like B&W, Color Boost, Sharpen and Blur.
• Use the editor to crop, rotate, copy and paste.
• New feature for inserting colored images for special effect blending.
• Dragging in images from the Photos app or a web browser.
PhotosBlender is an app for combining photos horizontally, vertically or square using gradient blending at the seams where they are joined.
There is also a similar iOS product, Photo Blender: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-blender/id561886395?mt=8
What can PhotosBlender do for me?
• Blends photos to create photomontages.
• Blends vertically, horizontally or square.
• Blend your blends to create arrays of blended photos.
• Variable blending gradient or overlap.
It's easy to use:
1) Locate the files you want to blend in the Finder, Photos, or your web browser.
2) Drag the files you want to blend into the Blender window's "photo browser" at the bottom.
Drag and Drop the files in the browser to reorder - drag in between each other, or swap them - drag one on top of the other.
3) Photos are blended using a blending gradient. You can choose the width of this gradient in the Preferences window. Set it to 0 to simply abut them.
4) Use the "Blend" button in the lower right corner of the window to blend the photos.
If you quickly click the blend button the photos in the photo browser will be blended horizontally.
To obtain the menu for selection of the vertical or square blend option simply click down on the Blend button until it appears.
Square blends are for 4, 9 or 16 images, as 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 arrays respectively.
5) When the blending is completed it will appear in the "Result" window.
If the result is not what you expected, double check that the size and resolution of the images are similar. PhotosBlender will "trim" the result to match the width and or height of the smallest photo.
If you want to create "arrays" of blended photos simply blend your photos horizontally first, saving each result, and then blend these results vertically.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- September 14, 2015 New version 1.0.9
- September 14, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.0.10
- December 23, 2016 New version 1.1