- Fixed the problem with the upside down or cropped photos
- Multiple crashes fixed
- General UI fixes & updates
- Fixed twitter sharing
5 stars - "This app is awesome! I love that the calendar is fllled with pictures of mostly my 4 month old! By far the best gratitude app ever!"
5 stars - "Best gratitude app out there. No unnecessary features. Simple and fun to use. Really well thought out. Nice work guys. I'm thankful for this app :)"
5 stars - "It's how I end my day now. Before I turn off my phone for the night, I jot down a few things that I'm thankful for and often take a picture. The interface is very intuitive - I highly recommend this app."
*The above quotes are actual App store 5-star reviews from our users.
**The best gratitude journal in the App store!**
*Change your attitude, change your life*
One thought can change your life. This one thought can:
- Create great wealth
- Bolster your health and keep disease at bay
- Unlock your greatest potential
- Forge and fortify deep abiding love
- Inspire great joy to the point of bliss
Of all the thoughts you experience and control, there is one that can profoundly transform your life on a daily basis.
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey
Use a gratitude journal to restart your life by appreciating what you have in life.
The more you realize and appreciate all that you already have and all that you already are, the more that you will get.
When you wake up in the morning, this is what you should ask yourself.
++ What am I truly grateful for in my life? ++
Practicing gratitude has been scientifically proven!
The results of a study indicated that daily gratitude exercises resulted in higher report levels of:
Additionally, the gratitude journal group experienced
- Less depression
- Less stress
- More likely to help others
- Exercised more regularly
- Made more progress toward personal goals
People who feel grateful are also more likely to feel loved.
Keeping a gratitude journal can become a positive habit, but only with discipline. With continued exercise, practicing gratitude will create more abundance, prosperity, well-being, and happiness than you ever thought possible.
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
++ Features of Gratitude Journal 365 ++
- Create a daily entry and list anything you are thankful for that day
- Choose a photo for that day
- View your photos in on one screen in a beautiful calendar
- Add filters, frames, and fully edit your photos
- See how many days you've written in your gratitude journal
- Shows how many total gratitudes you've written
- Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr your calendar
- Backup and restore your entries
- Set a password to protect your journal
Gratitude 365 is designed with simplicity in mind. Swipe between screens and journal entries.
The main focus is on writing down what you are thankful for and already have.
It's the best way to keep a gratitude journal. Try it out. You'll love it, but most importantly, when you do it consistently, you'll start to see your life change.
- August 13, 2012 Initial release
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 04, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 07, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 04, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.4
- June 30, 2013 New version 1.6
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.8
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.9
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.0
- December 21, 2015 New version 3.0
- July 15, 2016 New version 3.1