* * * * Rotate your World - In Retro Definition * * * *
What do you get when you cross a Bee with a Bubble? We're not quite sure but it might be Bee in a Bubble, the retro-tastic maze racing adventure through many hazardous hives.
You control our hero Bee in a Bubble and help him find his way to the exit in each level. Bee always flies up, so rotate your world to guide him through each maze. Beware of sharp edges that will burst your bubble!
Each hive has a limited time for Bee to complete its levels. If Bee runs out of time in one level, simply revisit a previous level to get a better time. Get to the end of each hive to race the queen bee to the end goal and become King Bee (in a bubble).
Early levels start off easy but as you progress you will find new challenges.
* Retro old school-style graphics
* More than thirty levels of hazards, twists and turns and more coming soon
* Optional control methods
* Accessibility options to change the speed of the game
* Ghost bee - your best recorded time for each level is stored for you to race against to improve your times
* Replay any level to improve your time, get more time back for other levels
* Save game slots for up to four players
We hope you enjoy Bee in a Bubble, please let us know what you would like to see in future updates!
- June 25, 2012 Initial release
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99