Angler Pro V3.0 is updated to work with the latest iOS and device hardware platforms. There have been some text edits and updates to the results engine. The changes and revisions will span the latest iPad devices to give users a better experience.
This is the Freshwater Angler application for the iPad platform. It utilizes the features of the iPad, including split views and larger, crisp graphics. The application is a utility that queries for several conditions and then returns a results page - giving anglers information & recommendations on where to fish, what baits to use, ideas for presentations, casting, and more. The Freshwater Angler Pro includes utilities to help find and catch more Bluegill, Crappie, Yellow Perch, Walleye and Northern Pike. It also has a library section with tips and techniques, and info on the fish species being targeted. Plus, there is a fish log to record your best catch.
- July 15, 2012 Initial release
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 18, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 14, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 01, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 22, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 04, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 08, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99