* Fixed a major game glitch where the game would crash on iPhone 4s and iPad Minis when the character reached the town.
* Updated the game to work with iOS 6 - we have worked to make the game more stable too.
* Please note the game is designed to run on the iPhone 4S and above. Because of performance and memory limitations, it is not compatible with iPad 1, iPhone 4 and older devices.
* New color picker has been added to the game to make it easier to select the colours for your character and House.
* Characters no longer get hungry/tired in the arena ( this was a dungeon only feature that has no bearing on arena fighting)
* Game load time has been improved
* Weather FX have been disabled for mobile - these were a big source of crashing
* Minor balance fixes to do with attack/defence rolls and hitpoints
* Bug where characters would be deleted when new characters are created has been addressed - please notify us if you still experience it.
The greatest Swords & Sandals adventure ever has arrived!
Don your finest sandals and sharpen your sword as you once again step out onto the arena sands in this turn based gladiatorial combat game. You will battle against gladiators from all over the world and mighty beasts in your quest to become the most powerful gladiator of all!
* Fast paced, turn based strategic gladiatorial combat
* Battle in more than 8 different Arenas, from the Battle Pits to the majestic Eternal Colosseum
* Five playable character classes and eight races to choose from
* Win glory for your House and battle your friends in multiplayer combat
* 17 Arena Champions to do battle with from giant spiders to beholders and mighty demon princes.n Guardians to vanquish
* Build and decorate your own Keep
* Advance your character using powerful skills from three different talent trees
* Hundreds of items to buy and wield
* You can take your gladiator online and go on dungeon adventures and quests, then return to battle in the mobile arena once more!
For more information, visit www.swordsandsandals.com !
PLEASE NOTE: This game requires an internet connection to play and is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or above. Because of performance and memory limitations, it is not compatible with iPad 1, iPhone 4 and older devices.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release