What's New> Performance & Stability Improvements
> Bug Fixes
App Description~~~ 6 amazing animated, interactive children songs inside! ~~~
~~~ Child friendly environment with adorable interactions on every page ~~~
~~~ Superb HD illustrations and sounds~~~
Kids Song Collection is an adorable, graphical & musical production of the classic children's songs. Enjoy the fabulous graphics, cute animations and fun interactions and see your favorite children's songs come to life in a rich song and dance experience.
+ Rich animations and engaging activities in all pages
+ Full sing along with synchronized song lyrics
+ HD quality graphics and sounds
- The ABC Song - Learn the ABC letters in various locations and approaches.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Join the twinkling star along for this classic song.
- If You’re Happy and You Know it - Sing and Dance with happy kids and animals as they teach you the moves of this adorable song
- Old Macdonald’s Farm - Learn animal names, sounds and spelling
- Jingle Bells (Christmas Song) - Join Santa, Rudolph the reindeer and the merry elves as they sing and dance in the Christmas spirit. The classic children's Christmas song comes to life in an interactive rich song and dance experience.
- We wish you a merry christmas (Christmas Song) - Christmas is here, and the christmas spirit is all around us. Meet Santa’s family , Rudolf, the reindeers and the jolly elves as they gather and sing this lovely holiday song.
Carefully designed and tested for babies, toddlers and children of all ages this application is a unique, new and high quality musical production of classic children's songs joined with fabulous animated activities. Ideal for an engaging, educational, visually and audibly exciting experience. Turn up the volume and let the family fun begin.
Note: The first three pages of each song are completely free. Full songs with all verses, fun activities and features are available with an easy to use in-app purchase inside the app.
Sound doesn't work?
Increase the volume and check that your device is not set to “Mute”. The Mute button is the switch next to the volume buttons on the side of the device.
Still no sound?
On the iPad it's possible that your side switch is set to lock screen rotation. In this case you can control sound volume by:
Double tap the home button
Swipe from left to right
Tap the speaker icon to the far left
It should show “Mute Off” below the play button
You can also set the side switch functionality by going to “Settings > General > Use side switch to” and set it to to control mute.
October 02, 2013 New version 1.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4
July 29, 2013 New version 1.2
June 17, 2013 New version 1.1
June 28, 2012 Initial Release