- fixed bugs
- added Glass Tower World link
One of the greatest physics-based puzzle ever!
400 000 people addicted to Glass Tower 3 can't be wrong!
- 150 levels + level editor
- relaxing ambient music for each background
- retina support
- real-like physical simulation
- fast and powerful game engine with a lot of realtime visual effects
- bright and clear graphics
- very cool sounds of shattering glass
- different backgrounds to choose
- cool bonuses
- Game Center
Glass Tower 3 is a game with physical collisions and gravity simulation.
Gameplay seems to be easy at first.
The tower is constructed of blocks which are different in size, shape and color.
Your aim is to break all blue blocks and to save as many red blocks as possible.
Blue blocks add a score. Its amount depends on the size of the block. Red blocks subtract your score the same way.
Also every broken red block subtract one "life". You have 3 lives at the beginning of each level.
Due to physical-based engine every level can be over in different ways.
Some blocks contain bonuses. When you break such block - the bonus takes off and rises on screen edge.
You should have time to "catch" it, by taping on it by finger. Action of each bonus is explained during gameplay.
Your game progress is always saved, so you can continue playing last level you reached any time.
- September 01, 2012 Initial release
- September 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 15, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- December 08, 2013 New version 1.0.4