- Fix an issue which cause that your music videos / videos / audiobooks appearing in the application.
- Performance fixes
- Fix the startup issue on iOS 7
Album Flow is one of the best music player available in the AppStore. Apple has not integrated cover flow to the iPad’s player, so this application is perfect for those who have been missing this feature. The super fast user interface with high resolution images will take care of the best user experience on your device.
The original Cover Flow is working only in landscape mode, which is not so convenient solution in many situation. But with Album Flow, you can scroll through your albums in portrait mode. Of course, it is supporting playlists, search, online information and it has a highly customizable user interface.
Missing album artwork download
From now if there is no album artwork in iTunes, then the application downloads the album cover from the internet, based on the album title and artist. So if you have the correct artist and album name in your music information, than there will be no more "no cover" image.
Are you curious about how does the band look like who you are listening to? If yes, than just turn on the artist background, so every time you can see a picture of the actual artist as background.
Do you want to share your favourite song? Just use the Facebook or Twitter integration.
If you are curious about the artist what you are listening to, then tap on the album. You can see the complete discography from Last.fm with the best albums. Moreover you can discover similar artists too.
If you don't like the original background, than you can change it anytime you want. In the application, there are several built in themes. If it is still not enough, you can select inage from your photo library, or you can even turn on artist background.
If you don't want to listen to the entire album just some of your favourite songs from it, you can easily set up a new playlist within the application. Or you can just use one of your playlist form iTunes.
Album Flow is fully supporting the new Retina Display on iPad and on iPhone, so you really don't need to worry about the low resolution images.
If you have any question about the application, please feel free to send a mail to [email protected]
- August 02, 2012 Initial release
- August 14, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- December 15, 2012 New version 3.0
- January 09, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- August 29, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- September 13, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- December 18, 2013 New version 4.0
- December 30, 2013 New version 4.1
- January 10, 2014 New version 4.2
- January 30, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- March 07, 2014 New version 4.3
- September 25, 2014 New version 4.4
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.5
- March 20, 2015 New version 4.5.1