What's NewUpdated for iOS 7! Join the 1.2 million customers who have purchased our app to improve their fitness. Since 2009, we have shipped 10 major releases and 40 update releases, keeping our app on the leading edge.
What's New in 10.0.3:
• Added notification to warn when memory is low due to running other apps.
• Fixed issue that caused incorrect display of fastest speed in stopwatch.
• Fixed issue with italic fonts under iOS 7.0.3.
• Made status bar always white on iPad.
• Additional bug fixes and improvements. Recommended for all users.
Thanks so much for your feedback and support!
What's New in 10.0:
5K Runmeter is updated for iOS 7 with a beautiful design that supports iOS 7 principles:
Clarity - 5K Runmeter was redesigned with clarity as a primary goal. Distance markers are crisp and readable. Fonts are bigger, and have more contrast. Simple words replace embossed buttons. Icons are simpler and brighter. These and more lead to design that has increased emphasis on function.
Deference - The design of 5K Runmeter defers to your workout data. The Stopwatch is now full width, making your stats top priority. Stopwatch stats are not obscured by buttons, nor surrounded by chrome. Graphs are high contrast, with appropriate use of color. The Stopwatch can have a black or white background, based on your viewing preference. Deference allows you to pay attention to what is most important.
Depth - Depth is used to give context of where you are and what you are doing. Views brought up over the map and other content are now translucent, giving context to your interactions. History navigation allows you to easily drill down by workout, activity, day, month, and year.
We have also preserved the core values that have made 5K Runmeter among the most highly rated GPS fitness apps in the world: Innovative capabilities that exceed any other application today. An iPhone-centric design that is reliable and keeps you in control of your data. And customer service that is dedicated to your satisfaction.
We hope you like our new design. We look forward to helping you meet your fitness goals.
• Updated History view to show summaries by activity, year, month, week and day. Moved summaries for activities, routes, bikes, shoes, and competitors to their own tab views.
• Also supports iOS 6 and 5 using our previous user interface.
App DescriptionTrain to run your very first 5K race, and then continue with the award-winning Runmeter GPS capabilities that give you feedback and motivation to go farther, be healthier, and live longer.
Why purchase a limited 5K training application that you have to abandon after your first race is done? With 5K Runmeter GPS, you get:
• A 5K run/walk training plan for beginners created by a professional running coach.
• 10K, Half, and Marathon training plans for when you're ready for your next challenge.
• The complete capabilities of Runmeter GPS, including...
• Supports running, cycling, walking and many other activities.
• No website login required.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Share your workouts online with friends, family, or coaches.
• Record everything about your workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors (purchased separately).
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, and dailymile.
• Choose from a variety of high quality voice options.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route, or import and compete against other people's workouts.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Includes the most advanced bike power meter support available on any application or device.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile to share your workouts online, automatically updated every few minutes.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
From the press
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
• Amazingly rich with features -- PC Magazine
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
November 09, 2013 New version 10.0.3
November 01, 2013 New version 10.0.2
October 04, 2013 New version 10.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 10.0
May 31, 2013 New version 9.1.4
April 27, 2013 New version 9.1.3
July 16, 2012 Initial Release