Fixes minor calendar bug
SmartDay - now with SmartShare!
SmartDay organizes all your tasks, appointments, notes, and projects together in one place - smartly, by finding time for you and showing exactly what you can accomplish today and for the entire week. And now you can share projects with other team- and class-mates, even with family members. Check out the details below.
“Combine the connectivity of Evernote with the task management of OmniFocus. Add a Calendar and Sharing - then add a brain - and you’ve got SmartDay.”
- recent adaptor
HOW IT WORKS
Create some Projects, such as “Home Repairs” or “Build a Spaceship.” Add Tasks to each. Then in the Task list, see all your tasks from your projects, combined together. Sort them by priority or by deadline. Notice how they are segmented by day of the week - SmartDay shows you which tasks will fit into each day, given your other appointments. Then view them directly integrated into your calendar, together with your appointments. Smart! You can also schedule tasks manually, simply drag them onto the timeline of your calendar for the ultimate in control.
SmartShare is a new feature of SmartDay Online that allows you to share projects with anyone else. It is free. Try it out. Share a project with anyone else. Assign tasks and monitor their completion. Start a conversation about the project, or about any individual task (“Should the spaceship door be on the top?” “I think it should be on the side.”). On your Mac, open SmartDay and you can automatically see all Tasks that have been assigned to you by others. A “Notifications” button appears when you have new messages or new notifications from shared projects.
To learn more about SmartShare, go to http://mysmartday.com/help or click on the MARKETING link below.
• Dock to either side of your Desktop to work alongside other apps.
• Fold out List view shows your Tasks, Notes and Projects.
• Calendar shows Day, Week, or Month - each with ‘Mini Month’ for drag & drop planning.
• Link Tasks, Notes, and Appointments to each other for easy reference.
• Notes feature has embedded check-lists which can repeat - handy for shopping.
• Automatically sync with the OS X Calendar (including any subscribed calendars).
• Automatically sync with the OS X Reminders app.
• Syncs with SmartDay Online which you can use on any browser, anywhere.
• Connects with SmartDay on your iPad, iPhone, and now on Android phones & tablets.
To learn more about SmartDay for Mac OS X, go to http://leftcoastlogic.com/smartday/for-osx or click on the SUPPORT link below.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 05, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99