What's NewNew features:
- Do Next Week
- Do Next Month
- Checklist-style projects from SDM 1.x will be converted into a Project which contains notes
- Change name of "Categories" module to "Projects"
- Filter of Tasks list
- Sometimes does not start automatically when "Start up at login" has been selected.
- Cannot update data in SmartDay that has been edited or updated in iCal/Calendar. This occurs sometimes when Automatic Sync is enabled. See our Sync Guide for more details.
App DescriptionBetter Together: SmartDay integrates Appointments, Tasks, Lists, and Notes - all in one app. And keeps them synced with SmartDay on your iPhone and SmartPad on your iPad.
Forget about boring calendars and to-do list apps that keep you glancing back and forth. SmartDay automatically schedules your pending tasks into the free time between your appointments, and displays them in one simple view that flows like your day.
Beauty in Simplicity
SmartDay drops down from the top menu bar on your Mac into a minimalist column of focused information, and can dock to either side of your desktop, allowing you to stay on task while minimizing desktop clutter. The lists manager folds out into a second column and features pre-set Smart Filters for increased efficiency and clarity.
Unmatched Value & Features
You own a Mac; you're used to thinking differently. SmartDay is the only organizer that truly integrates Tasks directly into your calendar. And it's the only organizer that has a free browser version, so you can view it anywhere. Compare prices and features. Chat with us live from our web site. We'll be happy to explain how SmartDay can help you organize your life.
Your entire day in one view
The drop-down calendar shows all of your events and scheduled tasks for the day, as well as due and overdue items. Tap any item to view attached notes or checklists. Or tap to create a new note. It's all connected.
SmartDay synchronizes with our free browser-based organizer so you can access your information anywhere, from any computer. It also synchronizes with SmartDay for iPhone and SmartPad for iPad. Now you can stay organized and integrated in your office, at home, or on the go. SmartDay also syncs both events and reminders with iCal (except subscription calendars), providing indirect connections to external calendars such as BusyCal, Exchange, Outlook and Google. See our Sync guide for details.
Help Is Everywhere
SmartDay is full of hidden features. Discover them on your own. Check out the Illustrated mouse-over hints. View our 'how to' videos. Read through the illustrated reference guide. Or just ask us - we have a 24-hour help desk and live chat on our web site.
• View your entire day in the drop-down: Mini-month, Focus Pane, and Day Calendar.
• Tap on the Mini-month to navigate to other days.
• Focus Pane shows all-day events, plus tasks that are due.
• Day Calendar shows your appointments, plus tasks that fit.
• Tap any item to view integrated notes. Link them to other items with one click.
• Quickly defer tasks to Next Week or Next Month with one click.
• Drag and drop Events and Tasks to re-organize on the fly.
• Click to open the List Module for an expanded view of Tasks, Categories and other lists.
• "Hide Future" shows only current tasks in the list.
• Apply tags and context filters with one click.
• Simple search and create.
• Synchronize Events and Tasks with iCal.
• Synchronize Events, Tasks, Contexts and Colors with mySmartDay.com and with SmartPad.
February 18, 2014 Price Decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
January 29, 2014 New version 3.0.2
November 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $39.99 -> $29.99
May 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $39.99 -> $19.99
June 09, 2012 Initial Release