- iOS 7 Support!
- Minor bug Fixes
Preferred by 100,000 users around the globe, iPlan is now available on the iPhone!
Now Compatible with the iPhone5
The agenda that fits in the palm of your hand! Previously only available for the iPad, the iPlan planner app that adapts to your lifestyle can now also be enjoyed on the iPhone.
Recognition for iPlan for iPad
-One day after the app was released, it jumped to the number one spot in the app stores in thirteen countries
-Ranked in the top fifty in more than 40 countries
-Winner in the Mobile Favorite Website Awards
iPlan for iPad, the preferred choice of users around the world, is now available on the iPhone.
Sophisticated, attractive design
The simple layout conceals tons of functions
Plenty of options for customizing the app, including by country and language
A multimedia agenda with famous quotes, weather info, and social media
The only thing that's gotten smaller is the size!
A Smarter Way to Live
-Sync with Google calendar and Google tasks
With iPlan, you can keep track of your schedule and stay on top of your tasks wherever you are.
Plus, since iPlan allows you to create events for its internal calendar, it's easy to sort your calendar depending on what kind of event it is.
You can view your events, tasks, and diary in list format on every screen.
No complicated set up is required - just tap the "iPlan" icon at the top of the screen.
There's also a helpful search function that makes it a snap to find the event you're looking for. You can also define the scope of your search.
Using your location information (choose whether the app accesses this automatically or asks you for manual input), the app brings up the weather forecast for the next week and displays it in your calendar. Being able to see what the weather will be as you are making an event simplifies the planning process.
A Unique Experience for Every User
Choose from among seven different themes. You can choose pastel tones, which can be used for a long time without adding strain to your eyes.
-Localized for a Variety of Countries
iPlan supports eleven different languages so you can use the app to put style in your lifestyle wherever you may be. In addition, the app also allows you to view week numbers in both American and European formats. Want to subscribe to a holiday calendar for your country? Just a few clicks and it’s done.
-Plenty of Set Up Options
Users can set up iPlan just the way they like it: choose the day each week begins, the color of the calendar, the default screen, whether to display weekends, whether to display your working hours, whether to show 24-hour time or 12-hour time, the format for displaying dates, and more. There’s also a way to customize alarms and even add recurring events, a function not provided on other calendars. Additionally, you can choose from a variety of ways to receive event notifications.
Share with Others
You can add photos to your diary entries and post them on Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, and Tumblr.
-Send Events on Email
You can send the information that appears in your calendar events as an email. This can be used not only as an event invitation but for a variety of purposes.
We have kept improving iPlan with the help of 100,000 users around the world just like you. iPlan is designed to reflect the way you live, and we are excited to hear your feedback on this product. If there is anything you are curious about or would like to suggest for future updates, feel free to get in touch with us.
iPlan is here to give your everyday life convenience and style.
- October 23, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 22, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.7
- September 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 14, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.6
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.5
- May 24, 2013 New version 2.4
- May 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 22, 2013 New version 2.3
- February 22, 2013 New version 2.2
- February 12, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 01, 2013 New version 2.0
- January 25, 2013 New version 1.5
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 21, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 12, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 11, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- December 10, 2012 Initial release