- Book search api updated
The smart way to read! Welcome to "Cover to Cover"
"Cover to Cover" is an all-inclusive book organizing app designed to look like your very own study. Bibliophiles can use the app to get more out of their reading.
“Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” -Richard Steele
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” -Cicero
“Live always in the best company when you read.” -Sydney Smith
Use Cover to Cover’s simple interface to register the books you want to read, the books you are currently in the middle of, and the books you’ve already finished. The app gives you intuitive control over your reading record through the list of book neatly organized in [Library].
And that’s not all. Check out the special organizing tools in [Collections], be more deliberate about your reading choices with [Goal Settings], and share your reading progress on [Social Media]. These original and easy-to-use features are here to help you take your reading to the next level.
This is a special space that you can fill with the books that changed your life. A booklover like you has read hundreds of books, but only the truly unforgettable reads are gathered together and displayed on the very first page of [Library].
History was written in someone’s study! This feature provides you with an intuitive way to organize and manage books that you want to read, books that are underway, and books that are already finished. No matter the book, you can find it through an Amazon search or add the information yourself. The category function provides a convenient way to organize your books once you’ve added them.
3. Goal Management
If you’ve ever tried to do more reading but found that life got in the way, this is the function for you! Once you set your goals, you can check them on the easy-to-understand graph. You can also use push alerts and badges to get timely reminders on how much you should be reading and updates on your progress! It’s the easy way to make sure your goals get met.
-Exciting Additional Features
1. Simply press the [+] button on the top right of your library screen to add a new book. If you drag the newly added book down, the library search field will appear.
2. Simple design – serious features! Access the social media window with a single swipe for quick and convenient sharing of your latest reads.
3. Can’t remember how many books you’re supposed to finish by today? A badge alerts you to the number of books you need to read according to your goal settings.
4. Busy folks won’t want to miss this one. Get an update on the status of your reading goals with a push alert!
5. What happens if you activated the push function without setting any goals? Enrich your life with famous quotations about reading!
More information can be found at this link: . We hope that "Cover to Cover" will make your reading experience even more enjoyable.
Keep reading – cover to cover!
- June 20, 2012 Initial release
- June 29, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 16, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 03, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 03, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 07, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 10, 2014 New version 1.4
- March 14, 2014 New version 1.5
- December 16, 2014 New version 1.6