148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GET ORGANIZED :: Read Our Full Review >>
It’s a task management app that provides users with many different techniques to stay organized, but it still feels like it needs more to make it stand out from its competitors.
What's New• Accomplist now includes support for TextExpander touch. TextExpander snippets will be expanded in textfields, notes and search.
• Accomplist now supports selectable font types and font sizes.
App DescriptionIt's the perfect Accomplice for everything you want to accomplish in life, offering a great balance between simplicity of use and powerful features.
Today there are many task management methodologies , however none of them is a "one size fits all" . We believe to boost your individual productivity you need to follow a combination of these techniques and evolve a custom methodology that's perfect for you. And that is what Accomplist does. It gives you the flexibility and power to handle your tasks and projects how you want, whether you'd like to follow Focus List, GTD , DIT , 43 Folders etc, or a combination of them, you can do it easily using Accomplist.
Use accomplist cloud for seamless syncing between device.
• 5 Steps to Done
• Backup & Synchronize data on Accomplist Cloud
• Share tasks via E-mail
• Actionable tasks can be captured quickly.
• Tasks can be organized into projects/lists which can contain sub-lists and/or sub-tasks
• Manage tasks with options - date, time, repeating schedule etc.
• Use Tags & Smart Tags to categorize tasks with resources - people,places,energy-levels,priorities and more.
• Review with multiple views - Add to the Focus list from Next Actions,Calendar View,Tags Views and other views for action today.
• Bulk processing options allow you to manage groups of tasks easily - Delete, Move, E-mail and more.
• Review Done and Pending tasks quickly and easily using the advanced Calendar View.
• Create customizable reminders and receive push notifications for tasks.
Accomplish your goals faster with the Accomplist
Free Support at :
Follow us on twitter :
Follow us on facebook :
April 27, 2013 New version 2.1
April 05, 2013 New version 2.0
January 16, 2013 New version 1.2
August 07, 2012 New version 1.1
June 15, 2012 Initial Release