Crash fixes. If you experience any crashes, please contact us (infinitekind.com/help) describing what was happening at the time. We'd love to help!
SyncSpace lets people express and explore visual ideas together, wherever you are. It is a zoomable drawing space that can be shared in real time over the net. It is a shared whiteboard plus a whole lot more.
∞ DEEP ZOOMING
Sketch out your ideas in a nearly limitless, zoomable drawing space. Never again be limited by the size of the canvas or the amount of space remaining in an existing sketch. You can always zoom in to add detail or zoom out to add context to a drawing. With SyncSpace's zooming, handwriting on a 10" screen actually becomes feasible.
∞ SKETCH TOGETHER
SyncSpace drawings can be updated by anyone who also has SyncSpace, anywhere on the Internet. You can invite others to collaborate on sketches by sending a link via iMessage or email. In meetings, conferences and schools, SyncSpace can discover and broadcast the existence of nearby shared drawings using Bonjour.
There are no limits to the number of people who can collaborate on a drawing.
∞ SHARING IS NICE
Your drawings can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, 37 Signals' Campfire, your photo library, or emailed as PDF files. You can also send SyncSpace drawings to any app that handles PDF files, including Dropbox, GoodReader, Evernote, iBooks and thousands more!
Sketches can be displayed on a nearby AppleTV or any HDMI or VGA-connected display. Any shared drawings are also advertised on the local network using Bonjour.
∞ SHARE ANYWHERE
Collaborate on drawings using SyncSpace or view them with zooming and real-time updates using a web browser on a PC, Mac or mobile device.
∞ TRY IT FOR FREE
This is a free version of the paid SyncSpace app. It is identical n function but limited to three drawings. If you enjoy using SyncSpace Free you can purchase an in-app upgrade that removes the three drawing limit, making it identical to the paid version of SyncSpace.
In addition, SyncSpace makes note taking and sketching easy with a plethora of fantastic features:
- Palm/wrist protection for writing notes
- Advanced line smoothing
- Shared drawings can be embedded on any web page, with real time updates and zooming
- Rotate drawings however you like
- Zoom-extents button quickly takes you to the outer limits of the drawing (and back to your original position with a second tap)
- Export to email or other apps as a high resolution PDF file
- November 17, 2014 New version 5.4
- October 17, 2014 New version 5.2
- July 17, 2014 New version 5.1
- July 12, 2014 New version 5.0
- April 01, 2014 New version 4.4
- March 06, 2014 New version 4.3
- November 05, 2013 New version 4.2
- October 22, 2013 New version 4.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 4.0
- January 03, 2013 Initial release