updated chart screen
Nominated for BestAppEver 2014!
Awarded coolest app for moms 2012! sheknows.com
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver for parents during those times of wondering what on earth is going on."
A CALENDAR EXPLAINING THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BABY: WHY YOUR BABY IS FUSSY, SLEEPS POOR AND EATS LESS DURING SET TIMES AND HOW YOU CAN HELP YOUR BABY.
The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling baby app is now a (native) iOS app! A personalized daily calendar of your baby’s development that will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night. This baby calendar app won prizes in several countries as BEST PARENTING APP!
Think of it as a portable, at-a-glance version of the calendar leap chart in The Wonder Weeks. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes your baby goes through, the app is the perfect leap calendar companion to track your baby’s mental development (during the first 20 months). By knowing what is going on inside the head of your baby, you can help him to make the leap more easily and stimulate his development.
The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents by:
- Calendar Showing when your baby makes a leap in his mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
This app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their baby’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” the baby is making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around him. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, bad appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating mom and dad.
International experts on The Wonder Weeks: “This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.” -T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing." -Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Disclaimer: This App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
- February 20, 2015 New version 4.3.2
- February 09, 2015 New version 4.3
- January 31, 2015 New version 4.2.5
- January 23, 2015 New version 4.2.4
- November 06, 2014 New version 4.2.3
- October 16, 2014 New version 4.2.2
- October 16, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- February 17, 2014 New version 4.0.4
- February 03, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 30, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 10, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- January 03, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- December 20, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- December 18, 2013 New version 4
- March 28, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- March 27, 2013 New version 3.0.1.
- March 15, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.2.6
- August 25, 2012 New version 2.2.5
- June 19, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 16, 2012 Initial release