[ New Features ]
- Supports iOS 10.
- Supported Slide Over and Split View.
- Added new Time Accel feature.
- Improved the settings screen.
[ Fixes ]
- Adjusted the position of the ad.
Don't you think that the clock on the computer is too accurate? With Chronomagic, you can advance, delay, modulate, or accelerate the time.
You can easily shift the time.
Swipe up the screen to advance the time.
Swipe down the screen to delay the time.
We feel the time longer when we have to do something troublesome.
We feel the time shorter when we are playing.
Modulate the time to suit the situation with Chronomagic.
Then you will feel the higher quality of the time.
For example, you can put 25 hours in a day to use the time more efficiently.
The speed of the time also can be set.
If you set x2 speed, each day goes in 12 hours.
[Features of Chronomagic]
- Number of hours per day, minutes per hour, and seconds per minute can be changed.
- Time speed can be changed. (from x1 to x24)
- Swipe vertically to advance/delay the time.
- Swipe horizontally to adjust the color of the background.
- Tap the screen to change the skin of the clock.
- Plays beautiful chime sound at every second, minute, and hour.
- The real time also can be displayed.
- Sleeps automatically in the middle of the night even if you forget to shut down.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- November 24, 2016 New version 2.0