Includes support for the following WordPress features:
* Custom fields
* Post formats
* Page templates
* Sticky posts
Contains the following bug fixes:
* Fixes syncing with completely empty Blogger blogs.
* Fixes a bug that made it impossible to add Blogger blogs that had a redirect to Feedburner in place.
* Fixes an issue that made it impossible to sync with some versions of WordPress.
* Fixes an issue that could result in some text loss when changing between rich-text/html/preview in the editor.
* Fixes date parsing problems in some locales.
* Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
The Blogging App offering the best way to manage your blogs on the iPad, brought to you by Apple Design Award winning Pico, original creators of Versions app for the Mac.
★ New to Blogging?
No problem. Creating a brand new blog from scratch in Posts is extremely easy. You'll be writing on your new blog using Posts app in no time. And thanks to the easy-to-use interface, you will be in control at all times.
★ Blogging Platforms
Posts can currently work with blogs on the following platforms: Blogger and WordPress (either hosted at wordpress.com or self-hosted).
★ Multiple Blogs Support
Whether you want to make the management of a single blog easy on the iPad, or you want a powerful workhorse that lets you manage your collection of multiple blogs on one spot, Posts app is the right tool for you. When multiple blogs are set up in Posts, you'll be able to quickly check at a glance what's going on in every single one of them.
★ Post Browsing
Browsing through your posts has never been easier. Posts app displays your latest posts neatly organized by date and the built-in calendar lets you quickly jump to a different day. For the ultimate global view, you can even choose to see the posts from all your blogs displayed simultaneously alongside one another.
The built-in post editor is powerful and easy. If you've ever used word processing apps before, you will feel right at home. Adding images and videos to your posts is a piece of cake. If you need to touch up the resulting HTML code, you can do that too.
When it's time to wrap it up, if you are not ready to send the new changes to your blog just yet you can save them only to your iPad as a local draft. These local drafts can be sent to your blog later, whenever you are ready.
★ Comment Management
Getting up-to-date with the comments written on your posts will be a breeze. Posts app can keep track of the comments that you have already read and processed, and show you only those that are new. This will allow you to read and approve them (or reject them) in no time.
★ Working Offline
In today's world, our devices are connected to the internet almost 24/7. However, there are always those occasions when internet access is simply not available. We don't want to let this stop you from working on your blog. Posts app can work offline in several ways. The "Outbox" lets you see all the changes that will be pushed to your blogs once internet connectivity is restored.
• Editing: new posts and pages can be created, and existing posts and pages can be edited. If you choose to publish or update them when you're done, they'll be put in the "Outbox".
• Comments: you can create new comments or reply to existing ones. Some moderation tasks can also be performed while working offline.
• Offline storage: a copy of the posts, pages and comments that Posts app displays is stored locally on your iPad. If you know you are going to be offline for a while, you can let Posts app sync with your blogs before going offline to get all the new stuff. Then, you'll be able to read and moderate any new comments even when you're not connected.
- August 24, 2012 Initial release
- April 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 11, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!